The queen of innocence�



In the crowded bus, I saw your face,
I couldn�t help much but my eyes to let you gaze�
The strand of hair that fell over your eyes,
Followed by the blink made my heart beat twice�
The innocence that your face had,
Was quite enough to make me mad�
I couldn�t help much but my eyes to let you gaze,
In the crowded bus I saw your face�

Petite figure long hair,
Rosy lips and milky fair�
Wrapped in the arm of innocence,
Lost in your soothing fragrance�
You vanished somewhere I don�t know why,
My heart screamed for you and uttered a cry�
My eyes searched for you everywhere,
But it couldn�t find you anywhere�
Lost in the crowd, I recall your face,
I couldn�t help much but my eyes to let you gaze�



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#5 The Story Of An Old Man�

Falling into the darkness�

Most Adorable Love Story for Her