At the Crossroads called Life�

 It is not every day when you wake up and the first thing that you read fills your heart with a feeling of awe; not because it is from a person who is precious to you but because every word has its own emotions, and when you are done reading you cannot help but allow the world to read it�
There are people who have dreamt of achieving something in their life but a lot of them have to give up on their dreams due to several �practical problems� as they say even if they were only a step away from getting what they really wanted.
This one is for all those, who feel they cannot get up after falling and cannot face any more setbacks in life. It is okay to fail, it is okay to fall; you only need to pick yourself up, dust yourself and keep marching ahead until you are there, where you always wanted to be. And when you will reach there, you will also know who all are with you and who all left during your pacific-length journey. Now sit back, relax and enjoy the read�
By Tanushree Mukherjee
Have you ever tasted the mocktail of fear and depression? No? Let me clear the mist for you. Did you ever sit on your bed staring blankly at the ceiling hoping Ambuja cement will give answer to all those questions that are playing soccer in your head? So what is fear?
When you are trying to get some sleep, suddenly your self-confidence laughs at you tearing the silence of the night and that horrifying laughter keeps echoing all over your room which can send a chill down your spine. Spooky isn't it?
That's fear for me .The roads seem blurry, a mystical mist has veiled my vision. I don't know where the wind is blowing and where is the finish line, maybe there is no end to this.
From the commencement of dawn questions keep darting my mind along with the first ray of sunlight entering through the translucent window panes which obscures your view even more. I am scared of being stagnant, I don't hate my present neither I am too fond of it. It�s just that I want something to satisfy the lust, a lust to achieve what I have always dreamt of, something that can enlighten the timid spark that resides within me.
The journey has begun, I took the first step rather I took a gamble with luck. You have to take the plunge and it always comes with thrilling repercussions but once you took the first step to uncertainty, there is no option of looking back.
People will have faith in you if you have faith in yourself; the day you will return empty handed, numerous accusing fingers and infinite questionable eyes will be waiting for you at the doorstep. It might happen that people will blame you but you can't do anything except swallowing those toxic words.
A guilt of disappointing your loved ones will pierce your skin till all the fluid of your self-confidence comes out through your body; and there you are, lying lifeless and still, quiet and weak with trembling legs and a hoarse voice. Then suddenly out of nowhere you see a vague light coming towards you and in nanoseconds it entered into your body and garnished your soul like never before�
Yes, I am scared of the consequences but I am not scared of falling. I will choose failure instead of repentance. I know every time you will try to knock me down but with each and every fall you are actually helping me to build a hard shield.


You can't escape from my deadly claws - fear groaned,
Try me and give your best shot- self -esteem smirked. 
Source: https://static1.squarespace.com/static/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

#5 The Story Of An Old Man�

Falling into the darkness�

Most Adorable Love Story for Her